Ninjaman! Ninjaman!

Hehe

I liked the game but I just jumped over everything. Completed the game in a few minutes. Seems as if crazysocks found the same way

Scribble! Scribble!

Good game!

I liked it! Plain fun, not another spaceship game. But i agree with caiutis, that a level editor would be great. 20 dont seem like much. Looking forward to Scribble! 2 ;)

Serious Santa Serious Santa

Good game!

I liked the game! Just one thing: if you rightclick and press forward you will get to the next level. You better fix it ;)

GravTrip GravTrip

Quite good game!

I liked the game very much! The steering appears to be a little difficult, but that's fine! Would be funnier if you made it a sperm-cell that is trying to get into the egg and the enemy is a virus or something =P

End of Nightmares End of Nightmares

YO!

It was AWSOME!
You gotta teach me how to animate that good ^^
It should be on front page :P
you said you couldnt understand a guys language:
translated from google's translation:
"I do not like, bleats excrement"

gavD responds:

Teaching? well, this is my story.

I started animating at 13 in 1994 with Autodesk Animator. I made ridiculous rubbish, but I enjoyed it. That's the key - enjoy what you're doing!

From autodesk, I progressed to animating in software in Qbasic (argualby a retrogression!), using silent music pauses to simulate frames on the Pazzman games (Pazzman appears on a wall in Pixelville Pensioners!)...

I got into Flash when I saw its potential in gaming - much of the API was there, and although it can be kludgy, it's possible to make great games in Flash (e.g. Alien Hominid)

Embeeforme started animating in Paint and GIF animator.

So it's like this: it's PUNK ROCK. Punk rock means this to us: GET WHAT YOU CAN, USE IT, AND ENJOY IT. Do it for yourself. Love it. Share it.

Big love,